Ytz music
Jpop music, life, download

KinKi Kids: BRAND NEW SONG

Category: , By ytz



(it may take awhile to load!)

BRAND NEW SONG was the first song I've heard from KinKi Kids. I remembered it was when I was watching "Music Station" on Animax, and they were introducing the #1 hit song for the week. So the Kinki Kids came and sang their new song called "BRAND NEW SONG". The moment I heard them singing, I felt this sudden urge to get my laptop and find more about this song. This is definitely a good example of a HIT song! For the next 4 minutes, I was glued to the screen, enjoying the powerful vocal of KinKi Kids. I would (try to) never forget that moment.

Definitely a 5/5 rating for BRAND NEW SONG, with pleasant music, powerful vocal, and a 'feel-good' mood.

*Oh yeah, KinKi Kids is listed in the guinness book of records for having the most number of consecutive singles that debuted at #1 on their chart! Wow, I never knew they were that impressive! Thank you wikipedia!

Download BRAND NEW SONG by KinKi Kids here!

Watch their pv here!!

 

4 comments so far.

  1. ytz February 29, 2008 at 4:49 AM
    Thanks alot!
  2. Anonymous March 8, 2008 at 8:48 PM
    :D
    kinki kids! i like them!!! <3
  3. Anonymous March 26, 2008 at 3:08 AM
    thanks a lot...
    I love kinki kids too..
    soooo muuucccchhhh.... XDD
  4. ytz March 29, 2008 at 12:58 AM
    Thanks for coming to my blog!

Something to say?