Ytz music
Jpop music, life, download

Home Made Kazoku: Come Back Home PV

Category: By ytz


Looks like HMKU is changing their styles. Their music are more sentimental, and Micro's voice has been sort of digitalized... I don't really like voice that has been enhanced/distorted by computer, but for this song its still ok.

Unfortunately, "Come Back Home" is not really a HIT song, as the chorus sounds abit awkward to me. But still, I guess this type of song will grow on you the more you listen. I will give a 3.8/5 for now.

But one great thing about this song is the PV. Wow. I mean their PV is getting better. Even though it is just black and white, and "time-stop" thingy and transition is really refreshing. I like how the duo walk down streets and sing, as if nothing special is going on. The transition from Micro to Kuro is cool too (featuring some disappearing act). Wonder how they create such video techniques. 4.5/5 rating for the PV!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?