Ytz music
Jpop music, life, download

Tommy heavenly6 3rd album "I Kill My Heart"

Category: By ytz
http://jrhythm.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/me-muerorl.jpg

Track list:

01 Wait For Me There
02 Leaving You
03 Do You Know My Heart?
04 Sad End To A Fairy Tale
05 Shut Up
06 Flower Crown
07 Surely
08 Gonna Change My Way Of Life
09 Playground
10 Things I Can Do
11 You Should Live In The Sunny Light

Tommy Heavenly6's 3rd album will be coming on 29 April 2009

2 PVs have been released. 'Wait For Me There' and 'Leaving You'.

Wait For Me There


Leaving You


After watching the two pvs, I feel they have rather much the same style. Slow rock, not much variations and some lazy singing from Tomoko Kawase. So much so that I became sleepy after hearing the songs. There isn't any climax or changes in the songs, just the 'i don't give a damn' monotonous tone. Many expected her usual heavy metal.

This one isn't a change for the better.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?