Ytz music
Jpop music, life, download

New Earphone! ultimate ears SUPER.Fi 5

Category: By ytz
Went to this Jaben Shop at adelphi (opposite Funan IT Mall) to shop for some earphone. My Creative Aurvana In-Ear is starting to break apart again, and enough is enough.

Jaben is a great shop, as we can actually try on the earpiece and use your mp3 player to test. This prove to be extremely vital as I have tried alot of earphones and feel that it isn't good enough for me. Even the mighty imba SE530 fail to impress me lol. This really proves that choosing an earpiece is really subjective.

Finally settled on the ultimate ears SF5, which is really clear and sharp. Let's see how this monster perform after a few week of use haha...

I will give a review then.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?