Ytz music
Jpop music, life, download

To Kai Zheng

Category: By ytz
I have always remembered the moment we met on the first day. You wearing that big white PE t-shirt. I remembered you following me around, especially during the cca fair. I initially felt quite irritating, but you won't have joined guitar with me if you didn't follow me right? I must admit I am rather fortunate to have you in guitar, to accompany this lonely and sarcastic guy rain or shine, happy or sian. No doubt, you are a bright spark in guitar and our class. Not to mention your talent in music, being able to learn the instrument in double quick time. I have thoroughly enjoyed your company in guitar.

I have see you growing in endurance and perseverance throughout the year. Your amazing feat at the Will Run is simply 'inspirational'. I have seen you mug like crazy in jc2, and I have always wondered where you get such energy and mental strength to do that. You are the smiling Buddha, always smiling despite difficulties and stress (there is always that sian face... but never an angry face haha). Although you rarely speak more than 2 sentences, you are more of a man of action than works. No doubt you are the man who care for others and give unlimited support to friends.

I must say we have spent quite sometime together, sometime just the 2 of us having conversation or enjoying each other's company. I will miss you, and I will never forget such a great friend.

Rest well...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?